As a beauty blogger and a huge lover of makeup there are few things as exciting as trying new makeup – whether it is new launches, the most raved about products on YouTube or just makeup products you have not tried yourself before. As the makeup industry is completely bombarded with new releases by the all the makeup houses on a weekly basis, we often receive press drops or buy these new products ourselves. Most beauty bloggers, including myself, want to stay current and have a serious dose of FOMO when it comes to new products.
As we really want to educate our awesome readers about new, hyped-about or disappointing products, we often end up only using a single unit of a product instead of continuing to repurchase said product on an ongoing basis. A prime example is mascaras for example: there are so many high-end to drugstore mascaras on the market and with virtually weekly new launches, I rarely end up repurchasing a mascara I’ve tried before even though I might have absolutely loved it. The same goes for foundations, concealers, eyebrow pomades, eyeshadows, powders, blushes, bronzers etc. There is always something new to try instead!
I thought it might make for an interesting post to give you a sneak peek into my makeup stash to see which products I have actually repurchased several times – i.e despite the abundance of new releases I keep on replacing these items when they are empty/finished. I have done full reviews on most of these products and linked the post to each item if you wish to read more about the specific product.
I would love to see what products my fellow beauty bloggers and readers keep on purchasing. If you love any of my repurchased items or have a suggestion, please be so kind to leave a comment below
Makeup I Have Actually Repurchased
- Too Faced HangoveRx Replenishing Face Primer – Full Review
- Catrice Prime & Fine Beautifying Primer – Full Review
- Benefit The Porefessional – Full Review
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Full Review
Foundation, Concealer & Powder
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation – Full Review
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer – Full Review
- Sephora Smoothing & Brightening Concealer – Short Review
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Powder – Short Review
Bronzer & Blush
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer – Review coming up in Quick Reviews #2
- Maxfactor Créme Puff Blush in ‘Nude Mauve’ – Full Review
- Essence Satin Touch Blush – Short Review
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray – Full Review (old packaging featured here)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – Full Review
- Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Mascara – Short Review
- Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil – Short Review
- MAC Single Eyeshadow in “Woodwinked’
- Palladio Crushed Metallic Shadow – Full Review
- GOSH Forever Eyeshadow Stick – Full Review
- GOSH Velvet Touch Waterproof Eyeliner
- Hema Soft Kohl Pencil – EU budget store eyeliner pencil – absolutely brilliant!
- Essence The False Lashes Dramatic Volume Mascara – Full Review
- Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara – Full Review
- L’Oréal Lash Paradise Mascara – Full Review
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara – Full Review
- MAC Lip Liner in ‘Soar’
- Essence Longlasting Lipliner in ‘Lovely Frappuchino’ – Full Review